July 24, 2007

July

I woke up this morning upset becuase I had to go to work. I've been use to not having to go to work so much. Today... I felt much better once I stepped outside. The smell of wet grass, clouds over-head, nice temperature... *sigh* It makes me wish I didn't hate waking up early so much so I could enjoy the morning before the Vegas grossness kicks in.

Aside from that... sometimes I wonder why I even keep this blog going, I know I haven't had it that long, but does anyone besides Tobi even care what I think?! haha

And most of all I wanted to share how happy July has made me!

-First and foremost... PYA; the meeting new people, getting to know old people even better, refreshing my relationship with God, learning so many new things, and just enjoying being away from the craziness of life.

-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows; which really made my summer complete! *sigh*

-Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

-Tegan and Sara's new CD! It's just so fabulous!

-Sunshine; the new awesome movie I will be watching tonight!

-Once; which I watched about a week ago. It's a really good movie, and has an awesome soundtrack!! So y'all should watch it too!!!

-And July 31st... HOT FUZZ out on DVD! horray! Then I can watch it as much as I want!

And July isn't even over yet. I just feel so relaxed and calm... even though I should really be stressing over the next upcoming month August. I just feel like I finally have a summer break and it feels great! So I will spend my time wisely; savoring every day of this lovley month with my friends, family, and maybe even work on some crafty projects that have been sitting in my mind for FOREVER now!

The end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, I love how you wrote "the end."

And I think you should keep your blog going, even if I'm the only one who cares. Duh. Next.

I'm glad July has been so wonderful! Me too...

Also- i totally agree with you about mornings and the "Vegas grossness" kicking in. Couldn't have said that better.

Chad said...

I am looking forward to August.... Family reunion time. I just wish we were going to Tahoe instead of san diego :) How is your student teaching thing going this summer?