September 21, 2007

Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica


First off! One of my best friends Whitnie, from High School, called this fine afternoon and for some reason I knew exactly what she was going to tell me! She's pregnant! YAY!!! This news pretty much made my day! We didn't think she'd be the first to have a baby, we thought it would be Bonny! But I'm sure she's not too far away. hehe I suppose you'd only understand that if you knew my little circle of friends. YAY! So I'm just so happy for her and it's going to be the cutest little thing ever! I can't believe one of us is going to have a little one! eeee!

Today I finished up my substitute teaching paperwork and whatnot, now I just have to get through Orientation Monday and I'll be set for working! It's about time because I'm in need of the mula.

From there I went to complete my graduation packet and applied for Student Teaching! I got to put my first 3 choices, so I put 4th, 5th then 3rd. I've come to realize that I think I like those grades better because I have the personality for it.

Not too much else happening. I've been sick... getting over that, and busy busy busy with school. Speaking of I totally forgot that I'm a lazy partner and I have to put in my 2 cents for this lesson plan! poop

0 comments: