March 31, 2008

Children in Trees.

At our most recent church picnic... which was yesterday, I had THE most relaxing yet most FUN day I've had in a while. It started off with a huge game of basketball! Mind you there we 4 adults playing and about 14 or 16 kids ranging from age 4 to 16 as well AND we were playing on a half court! It was the most chaotic game I've ever participated in and not to mention I lost my voice for a bit becuase of yelling like a little kid and laughing so hard! Next we move on to the tree. This tree is my new favorite tree. There was about 13 kids in it at once and then Hannah and I. So here are some incredible cute and silly pictures from that. Enjoy

The End.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

The one of Catryn (I just realized I don't know how to spell her name). And the one of Anya are my faves. They are awesome photos!

Anonymous said...

bah! And Micah!!