January 12, 2009

Sometimes, life just sucks

That was all I was going to say... but now I'm going to list 5 good things.

And these lyrics by good of OC Supertones:

I know I haven't had the best of days.
But I'm going to stop and thank you anyway.
I don't always thank you for the rough days
and hard times in my life. Even though I should.

1. My group in my master's class always makes me laugh and I can count on them to lift my spirits.

2. I rearranged my room and it was a great change. I love sitting in my room now.

3. More than 3/4 of my class passed a level on their Math Facts test after I taught them division!! (It's a 5 minute test with 60 problems)

4. There was a full moon above and a crisp clear night over the city the other night. It was beautiful.

5. Josh Ritter makes my heart melt. Not just the words but the music behind it all! It's just amazing!

3 comments:

TCB Photo Blog said...

Know that you are loved. Wish we were there to give you a hug and pick on you.

Anonymous said...

Dragonforce will make you face melt!!!!!!!!!!

k

Anonymous said...

I had lots of fun with you this weekend. I need to see your face more, I've determined.

And i love that song by the OC. So true. And Josh Ritter.

"...her eyes were like champaigne. Sparkle bubble over in the morning all you got is rain..." ♥