February 4, 2009

New Discoveries

Brooke Fraser. She's from New Zealand and her music is just amazing. This is a video of her song Shadowfeet. Her melodies, lyrics, and singing just works together to make such a blissful song.



And these are lyrics to another song of hers called Hymn:

If to distant lands I scatter
If I sail to farthest seas
Would you find and firm and gather 'til I only dwell in Thee?

If I flee from greenest pastures
Would you leave to look for me?
Forfeit glory to come after
'Til I only dwell in Thee

If my heart has one ambition
If my soul one goal to seek
This my solitary vision 'til I only dwell in Thee
That I only dwell in Thee
'Til I only dwell in Thee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was beautiful! You were right. Very good song. Although, the music video made me want to go get some kind of face piercing...? Don't ask.

Melissa said...

haha You crazy