September 2, 2009

Sparkley Rings and Baby Bumps

Two great, amazing, fantastic events have happened.

1. By the miracle and amazing plan of God... Kevin and Mitchi are having a baby!!!!!The baby really loves to eat! hehe

2. Jason asked me to be his wife. I couldn't be more happier. He's the greatest guy a girl like me could ask for.

He took me to Red Rock under the stars and pulled out a ring! It was precious!
We're planning for December 19. People say I'm crazy, but I'm a simple girl and he's a simple boy... therefor, our wedding will be a simple one too! BUT... it will be amazingly awesome all at once! :)
God has been great. I feel so speechless when I think about it. When I look at Jason, I feel God's love pouring out onto us. To think about the love that I feel for Jason,it's an even better love that God feels for us! Think about that! :)

0 comments: