June 29, 2007

Disneyland!

I haven't had the chance to write about my fun adventure to California with my mumsy! It all starts with our birthdays... back in November she turned 50 and back in April I turned 21! So we decided to make a huge party out of it and head to Disneyland! So we drove.... well I drove and pretty fast at that (I was pretending I was in an illegal road race like the show Drive! haha). So we got to our hotel which was halfway between Disneyland and Newport and the lady was nice enough to let us check in early! So naturally we hit the beach. Originally we were going to go to Disneyland that night but since we never get to go to the beach we decided to stay at Newport Beach. And we just stayed and ate on the beach on the dock and to our surprise we saw 3 dolphins!!! It was amazing! So after some tanning, walking around, and eating... we decided to sleep.

Saturday we spent 15 hours at Disneyland and we got Hopper tickets and were able to check out California Adventures too! It was so much fun! And California Adventures was so cool! There was a roller coaster there and I forced my mommy to ride it 3 times in a row! haha It was seriously amazing! What else did we do? We rode all the totally awesome rides at Disneyland at least twice. My mom had never ridden Space Mountain so we did that first. And then of course the Star Wars ride, Pirates of the Carribean ride, Indiana Jones, Splash Mountain, the bobsled one, and Thunder Mountain. California Adventures had this one ride that was based on a crazy road in CA and we thought it looked cute... NO it was insane and scary!!! We hated it. Funny thing was that there were these two grown men riding behind us and they were freaked out too! As the
day went on...and on and on the sun started to go down and we wanted to watch the Fantasia show on the lake thingy. Anyway about this time I started to get pissed because of all the stupid people everywhere. But it was amazing and right after it was over we ran to Indiana Jones to ride it one more time. By now it's about 10:15. And finally we thought we'd ride the train that goes around the park just for a nice peaceful time. So that was our day in a short summary. We had a lot of fun... minus the pissyness near the end of the 15 hours. haha

On Sunday we went to this PCA church I looked up online. While I was looking I realized that there were a lot of Korean churches down there so when we walked up to the church and saw a bunch of Korean people. So we were kind of nervous, but they just came right up to us and welcomed us and just genuinely cared that we were there. It was a really tiny church maybe only 30 people. But I think everyone came up to great us! But ya, it was pretty cool seeing a different church! Then we went back to the beach... I got a bad sunburn and we drove home. We sang a lot and car danced a lot! haha So yay for hanging out with my mommy for a whole weekend by myself! YAY!

To see more pictures and they're all wonderful!... go to my "Family Photos" to the right! wu wu

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are so cute! I'm so glad you got to go!! Also, I'm jealous, but more glad that you had fun. :)