June 14, 2007

Weddings, Graduations, and Practicums

Congratulations again to my beautiful friends Whitnie and Bonny on their weddings! ^_^ I know they about a month ago but still!

Congratulations to all my friends who graduated this year! Especially Molly and Hannah! I love you and I cannot believe you're getting so old! AHHH!
Hannah!

Molly!

And sadly today was my last day with my fabulous 3rd grade practicum class. :-( My teacher was SO sweet! All the kids made cards for me and my teacher brought in a big cookie and we just had so much fun! I did not think that I could get so attached to a class in 5 weeks, but it happened. I haven't gotten attached to any classes in the past and I think it's all becuase I'm actually teaching them so maybe there's a special bond going on there! I'd put a picture of me and the class up but I guess it's not really a good idea... And sadly I still have 3 weeks until I'm finished with summer school AND I have to be in 2 different classes for the rest of my practicum! BOO!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guest teacher, "nice."
Oh, and loving that tan line. ;)
I hope you're new kids are at least tolerable! I mean, there's no Rambo, but maybe you'll learn just as much from them.