June 10, 2007

Use Me Here

After a long day of starting my worrying up about my future, I was driving home tonight after a very fun time with Molly listening to my music and a song came on. It was a total God thing. The lyrics are:

Use me here, where I am.
I'm not going to pray anymore that you'll change your plan.
Despite my fear I place my life in your hands,
the future can wait tomorrow might be too late!
So Jesus use me here.

The song goes on, but it's just incredibly comforting. I wonder about where I'll end up and who with, if I'll stay in Vegas or leave to go somewhere else and I worry ALL THE TIME about the future. But the truth is that the future can wait and I'm here and now and God will use me while I'm here! Pastor always says "God doesn't call the qualified, he qualifies the called" And even though that scares me too it's nice to know that even if he does send me off away from everything I know and everything I depend on here, he will give me what I need to handle any situation!

I love little God moments like that. It's so silly for me to worry as much as I do....

As becuase I'm talking about being in my car and since I'm always in my car. Here are some fun pictures I have taken in my car! ^_^


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Those lyrics are strong and relevant. I needed to hear them too.
And why do so many impressionable moments happen in the car?? That seems to be a trend for me too.

And thanks for reminding me that "He will give me what I need to handle any situation!"

Love you.