May 29, 2008

And so it continues

We went snorkeling again today! I saw an eel!!! It was scary and looked like it wanted to hurt me so I swam away. No turtles this time, but it was still great nonetheless!!! Snorkeling really is great! I usually only see the ocean as a whole, I never get to explore the underworld! It's fantastic! 


Last night we took a trip to the Polynesian Culture Center where we were able to observe and participate in different Polynesian cultures! It was really fun! I learned about different rituals they partake in, different dances, games, and songs they have. We also went to a luau which was so much fun! There was delicious food amongst the gross raw fish that I stayed away from... bleh! Then we were able to watch a show with the different dances of 6 tribes! At the end were the fire twirlers which was just absolutely amazing! 

This place has a lot of cats! I'd take one home if I could. :( OOO! And Mongoose! They're adorable little creatures. Tonight I sat and watched the sunset on the rocks where the water was crashing. That is until the tide started to come in and the wave almost crashed into me... haha But it was still great. 

Still working on the tan. My tummy refuses to tan, but I will succeed! It's taken me till about yesterday afternoon to actually RELAX!!! Now I have to leave soon and switch back to normal right away. We'll see how that goes. 

OK LOST TIME!!!! YESSSSS I'm excited to watch since I've driven around the island, I want to see if I recognize anything! yippy!!

0 comments: