June 1, 2008

All good things must come to an end

We're in the airport about to catch our red-eye back to Vegas. I'm not ready for vacation to be over. And I have less than 24 hours to switch from vacation mode back to work mode. 


So what have I learned most about being in Hawaii, friendship can be hard!! Tolerance can be hard, and holding your tongue is EXTRA hard. 

But whatever... I'm totally over all of it. We went to the Punchbowl today, it's where all the WWII veterans are buried. It was so awesome to see. They created a great memorial for those people. 

I'm going to miss the clouds! They were so fluffy and close to the ground! I'm going to miss the NICE people!!! Who tell you "Aloha" every time you see them. I'm going to miss actually being able to relax! I'll miss the sea turtles and the beautiful sunsets. I'll miss the delicious shaved ice!! And the amazing jaw-dropping mountains covered in grass and trees. But back to Vegas we go whether I like it or not.

0 comments: