June 14, 2008

A Little Surprise!

Last night I get a phone call from brother bear Kevin telling me he was walking to the mailbox where he lives and all of the sudden this rat looking thing ran across the road. Little did he know it was a small, teeny tiny white kitten he saw. So Mitchi and he caught the kitten and washed it up and fed it. So at 10:45 he tells me to come down to see it, so I did! 


I ended up taking the little booger home with me!!!! Now, Goat does not like other cats, so I have to keep my little precious in my room till I leave. But the cat was crying ALL NIGHT LONG! So far tonight he/she is doing much better. Sleeping in our kitty tent which has been passed around from the White Cat, the Black Cat, Goat, and now on to one who actually uses it. 

Now... for a name. Kevin wants to name it Falcore, I said Blue Cheese because of it's big blue eyes and resemblance of cheese, Mitchi said Lamb or Sheep since we already have a goat and Jasmine agreed by saying... "ya it's very sheepish" (referring to the fact it was very scared and shy... haha Jas) 

I'll settle on a name soon. But for now here's a couple pictures of our new cuteness. 





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AH!! Baby!
So so cute!
Did you get to take the little booger to the vet yet? Hope he's/she's doing better!
I CANT WAIT TO PLAY WITH IT!!!!

TCB Photo Blog said...

Kittens, like kids and puppies, are so cute when they are small. Then they grow up and spoil all that. :) Glad you have a little rat to bug Goat.